Monday, July 19, 2021

The Abolitionist Queen Admits to the Sabotage and a Joint Interview With Her Evil Twin



Wow, Leslie Nessmith responded to the stories we have ran about her and while you might expect her to claim it was all lies, she admitted that she was doing everything possible to sabotage any work I was doing and drive me from the Party.  She literally said she got in the way of everything I tried to do.

And in one of the most stupid acts I have ever seen in politics Leslie Nessmith posts the long  rant on Sooner Politics that both admitted she was doing everything possible to push me out of the Party she claimed that Bob Dani and John Bennett thought it was a good idea!

Now you got a public relations person for the Party on Facebook outing her Chairman and Executive Director for betraying not only a decade long friend, but basically approving of the sabotage of the thousands of dollars in donations.  This ought to be grounds for immediate firing.   And by admitting, bragging actually, she has put herself and Bob Dani and John Bennett right square in the sights for  a Rule 3A violation which is punished by the loss of their office.

I mean Leslie didn't just shoot herself in the foot, she blasted the top of her head off.

Now we love to have fun with pompous politicians so we thought it would be fun to post her Sunday night rant split up in several stories and get her evil twin, Eilsel  Htimssen to interpret what she had written. So here we go.  Leslie Nessmith's comments are in small italic font and Eilsel's interpretation of Leslie's comments will be in larger  blue color font.

Leslie:     To all of my elected friends out there, our friendship is not contingent on your vote. That is not how I operate. We will not always agree on everything, but I can assure you that all of my relationships are valuable. I wish I had an answer to keep people from attacking each other, but I don’t. 
Eilsel Except this post which is an attack on two people that I disagree with. Obviously these two relationships aren't valuable. What is valuable is that I tell you how wonderful I am before you read any blog posts.  You won't be reading any blog posts, right?  You better not.  I will cut your damn eyes out you ingrate.

Leslie:  The best suggestion I have for everyone is to just sit down with as many people as you can face-to-face and discuss your differences.
 Eilsel:  Just don't expect me to do this, do as I say not as I do.  I will scream at you if you complain. And why do you hate illegal aliens you piece of ...

Leslie:  Paying attention to bloggers and disruptors (sic)only hurts everyone.  
Eilsel:   Oh yeah, those guys have facts and text messages and recorded phone calls. Don't pay attention to anything that shows my dishonesty.  Look over here... hey...hey.... keep your eyes over here. Hey, do you want to keep those eyes?

Leslie:   Everyone stays angry and confused and no one trusts each other. It’s really a very sad situation. 
Eilsel:   It is sad, I started this months ago and my victims are still around and I am looking quite bad. Why won't these son of a b*tchs just die?.

Leslie:  But, my friends are my friends and that does not change because you vote for or against a censure resolution. My friendship doesn’t change if you wear a Lankford or a Lahmeyer T-shirt.  
Eilsel:  However if you were wearing a Lahmeyer shirt I made sure you were banished outside in the July heat on July 17thduring the State Committee meeting.  Your sacrifice hasn't gone unnoticed, we had a good laugh watching your group through the window.

Leslie:     The only time I withdraw my friendship (politically) is when you attack an innocent or honest person for your political gain.  
Eilsel:   Now, I, Eilsel  Htimssen, am allowed to attack innocent and honest persons. But I am going to be as sneaky as I can and try to get others to do the dirty work.
Leslie:   John Bennett is one of the finest human beings I know. I met him through Al Gearhart (whom I barely knew at the time) so I was automatically suspicious of his intentions.  
Eilsel:   Yeah, you know rarely are good people found around the finest human beings, they tend to hang out with scofflaws and business people.  So look for the finest people in jails or drug houses.  Expect them to be surrounded by scum, makes it easier, they stand out.

Leslie:   After getting to know him, I realized he was the right person to become a OKGOP The Chairman. However, I do not believe it to be wise to work with individuals like Al Gerhart so, I did everything I could to keep him out of the way of this administration.
Eilsel:  I got to know John more at a meeting in Henryetta where a group that Al Gerhart had formed was working on getting John Bennett elected to the GOP Chairman slot. But I wasn't sharing power with anyone so the next time Al invited me to one of these meetings I declined and wormed my way into running Bennett's campaign. I strung them along for months though.    I know, Al convinced Bennett to run for Chair so that alone made Al suspicious, right? And you know when I say it isn't wise to work with Al but I, Eilsel, am special so yeah I worked with Al for several years and talked on the phone with him for hours each month. But that is different, I will post some of the phone calls in another story soon so you can see how it is different when I work with Al.

Leslie:   I think he actually wrote an article about this very thing. I got in the way of everything he wanted to do. 
 Eilsel:  Oh boy did I ever. I tried to stop the use of the new $3700.00 security system that Al arranged to have donated but that b*stard paid for the alarm permit out of his own pocket. I complained when Al tried to recruit volunteers to clean out the flower beds out front and mow the lawn, even demanding that he not post on Facebook or ask for volunteers using email. I was able to stop a $6,000.00 sprinkler system and landscaping project that was being donated, I am very proud of alienating that car dealer executive. I even waited weeks to get a $1000 check out of the mail box that one of Al's donors had sent for some conference room chairs that I asked Al to get donated. Al was a f' ing  pest, several times a week he was asking if we had checked the mail and gotten that check, the donor thought the check was stolen and would have canceled the check if I could have held out longer. But Al got to John Bennett and complained enough that we were forced to check the mail about three or four weeks after taking over the GOP.  Damn, I had spiffied up those old ratty conference chairs with some liquid vinyl repair goop covering the entire arm rests, they would have looked fine in my single wide trailer.  I hated Al for upstaging me on that, I vowed to never ask him for help again.
Well that is enough for now.  We will continue the interview with these twins in a few days.