Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Tommy Johnson: A Question Answered Honestly

 

And a Question Answered Honestly
 
Back last spring at the Oklahoma County GOP Convention I had met one of the men running against the corrupt PD Taylor for Sheriff of Oklahoma County. Nice man, well spoken, said all the right things, asked for our support and I said we would look into his campaign.
 
Well I was getting a lot of questions when I would discuss the race and the candidate with others, actually just one question asked over and over and over again.
 
Was the retired OSBI agent Tommy Johnson related to the candidate Tommy Johnson? OSBI TJ was a renowned dirt bag, TJ was caught up in and reported widely, demanding donations to some sort of non profit TJ was involved in that had something to do with the OSBI retirees if I recall correctly. Then there was the butcher job he did on Epic Charter Schools....
 
So a few weeks ago I emailed the supporter that introduced me to the candidate Tommy Johnson asking if the rumor was true, was he related to the retired OSBI Tommy Johnson. The email was forwarded to both me and the candidate, and …. crickets chirping. No reply. Shoot...that probably meant bad news.
 
But yesterday I met back up with the supporter, talked it over, and realized that neither he nor the candidate really understood the question. So the guy texted Tommy Johnson the candidate and received this sent question and the reply:
 
“ Is your dad a retired OSBI agent?” And the reply “No, I get that alot”
 
Huge relief to hear that there was no association. So we have a quality Sheriff race candidate that we can whole heartedly endorse in the August 25th run off race. It turns out that his dad was a grocery store butcher, an honorable trade, far from the corrupt OSBI and the other Tommy Johnson. Please check out his website at this link and we would love to have your support for the guy on August 25th.