Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Nessmith Celebrates Sooner Tea Party Achievements


This video was done December 18, 2019.  It goes to show just how long I worked with Leslie Nessmith and how we cooperated.

The nonsense that Leslie is spreading about never trusting me or working with me is a pure lie.   As far as who is the trustworthy one, Leslie admitted that she betrayed both Bennett and me, giving Ronda Vuillemont Smith and Jenni White inside information from Bennett's campaign WHILE Leslie was Bennett's campaign manager and/or working with others to get Bennett elected!


Leslie also admitted to sabotaging me and anything I was trying to do for the GOP. While smiling at me, wishing me happy birthday, and making multiple long phone calls discussing GOP business and political tactics.

This woman is pure evil.  I have many hours of phone calls recorded where Leslie worked with me for years.  Yet reading her Facebook post she would have you think she barely knew me when she met John Bennett through me.

There is another story where we made fun of Leslie's Facebook post, covering about half of it, in a story about interviewing her evil twin.  Just as well have some fun with someone like this.  And in a few days we will post about the rest of that Leslie Facebook post where she admits to spying on John Bennett and communicating with his opponent.  While running the Bennett campaign!

Who is the snake here?  I think you know.

Here is Leslie opinion of me in late 2019. Just 9 month before she admits to sabotaging the work that several other Oklahomans asked me to be a part of. An effort to help John Bennett become the next OKGOP Chair.