Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Abolitionist Queen Admits to the Sabotage and a Joint Interview With Her Evil Twin Part II

And now for our second installment of the interview with Leslie Nessmith and her evil twin Eilsel.   You will remember from last week that Leslie Nessmith posted a tell all post on Sooner Politics where she admitted many of the things that she had been accused of lately.   

And of course everything was told from Leslie's viewpoint so we thought it would be fun to interview her evil twin and let Eilsel interpret what Leslie wrote.  

You can read the first part of the Evil Twin story here.

You can read Leslie's original Facebook post at the very end of this story.

 Leslie's original comments are in black text and Eilsel's interpretation is in blue text.


Leslie:  With regard to Jenni White. I told Jenni White and Ronda Smith back in January that I had gotten inside of the Bennett campaign and planned to get rid of Al Gerhart’s involvement.   

Eilsel: Yeah, really I was running John Bennett's campaign, not just “gotten inside”. I guess Ronda Vulliemont Smith was getting worried about what I was telling her because she first recruited that abolitionist lady, who quickly became known as nearly brainless. Then Ronda suckered Jenni White into running against Bennett. So yeah, basically I was betraying John Bennett and making sure that no matter who won I was in control. Al got Bennett elected in 2010 and basically kept him in office till 2018, then ran the group that recruited Bennett to run for Chairman. Damn right, I had to get rid of Al.


Leslie:   John Bennett myself and Bob Dani all agreed that Al Gerhart was responsible for all of the attacks on David McLain and he would do the same to John if he let him have any access. So, we decided that he would have no more access. That, my friends, is the moment Mr. “truth in reporting” Gerhart decided to start attacking John Bennett’s team. I have hundreds of texts and emails to prove it. Hundreds.

 Eilsel:We knew that Al was responsible because he put his name and picture on the articles about the corrupt David Mclain. Bob Dani is a private detective you know so we figured it out. I wasn't about to share control with someone that had been with Bennett for over 12 years so I convinced Bennett that Al was a danger. Kind of makes you wonder about Bennett's intelligence and loyalty, huh? Al did start going after Miles Rahimi after we sabotaged the surveys that the unitewithtrump.com group was doing. Then after Bob Dani helped me squash that $6000 donation for the landscaping that got exposed we were attacked next. I don't really have hundreds of texts and emails or I would show them to you. But it does sound impressive, right?


Leslie:  Furthermore, on this issue with Jenni White and this allegation that I assisted him in his disgusting hit piece on her is a total lie. In fact, he may have opened himself up for a libel suit with that. Because I have proof that he lied. He had the boxes delivered on my front porch because he knew I was having John Bennett's delivered. I didn’t even know Jenni‘s were in the box. Bob Dani picked them up and took them to the convention. I was furious when I found out what had really happened.

 Eilsel: Jenni White, yeah well really I helped deliver those. LOL Jenni is such a sucker. I was Bennett's campaign manager so when all of the printing was delivered, and I do mean all of it like I said in that text that Al showed everyone in the article about this, I arranged for Bob Dani to deliver everything to the GOP convention  after Al texted me asking where his push cards were and Al met him in the parking lot on the South side of the convention and Bob gave him the Jenni White attack push cards. So I really don't have proof that anyone lied about that and yeah, as I said, I was having John Bennett's campaign material delivered to my house and they were Bennett's campaign material, designed and paid for with the Bennett push cards. The box that t the Jenni White attack push cards were delivered in was an old U Haul cardboard box with no real lid or shipping labels, yeah, I am sure they shipped them in that box that wasn't sealed or labeled. Yeah, that's the ticket.....shipped across country in a box without being fastened and no label. But you know, I consider all of you quite stupid so I made up the part about Al having the Jenny White attack push cards shipped to my house in an old U Haul box. But I was furious when I was caught, that much is truth. After all I was Bennett's campaign manager so I either would have known that we were designing and ordering attack push cards against Jenni White or I would look like a complete idiot and out of control for being duped by Bennett into having them delivered to my house.


Leslie:  Edit-Added Speaking of Bob Dani, Al mentioned that they were "friends". Who records conversations with their friends? Think about it! He is INTENTIONALLY SABATOGING (sic)YOU.  

Eilsel:Yeah Al and Bob go back ten years or so. I was like taking candy from a baby to convince stupid Bob to agree to lock Al out of any influence in the GOP after twelve years of supporting Bennett and working hard to get him elected. That is the sign of a dangerous guy.   Al has got a phone that records all phone calls, doesn't matter who calls it is always recording. And the nerve of that guy, turning on Bob months after Bob betrayed him. I know, some will say this says more about Bob than Al. I got Bob to make up a bull shit story to shut down the $6000 landscaping donation but where I messed up was posting on Al's Facebook post where he was asking for volunteers to clean out the back room to install some equipment. Then two minutes later I had Bob Dani blowing up Al's phone to shut the donation down. Wasn't my fault that Al figured that part out. I mean, Eilsel Nessmith is the smartest person in the state, I can't be held accountable if someone I disrespect catches me in a lie.

Leslie:  Next time, I will tell you about the time that Al and David Van demanded a meeting with John to cry and beg for an appointment. Which, of course they were promptly denied.

Eilsel: I am lying about this of course. Al and David Van were smarter than I thought and had figured out they were being pushed out of the way after working so hard to get Bennett elected. Al has a close relationship with Bennett's wife after years of protecting the family during elections and damn her if she didn't try to get John to do the “right thing”. David and Al had a lot of experience with the GOP and knew the players, I HAD to get them out of the way using any means possible because I knew none of this stuff. Poor Bob wasn't experienced at stabbing people in the back, he broke in twice into that meeting and was told to leave both times. Bob was frantic not knowing what Bennett was learning. After about an hour and a half Bob and I were summoned in by Bennett and we were humiliated. Bennett told us in no uncertain terms that David and Al were to be kept in the middle of things. Unfortunately they had gotten to Bennett so about a week or so later John announces at a Tulsa meeting that he would be splitting up the Field Director job into five parts and Tulsa was to be ran by David Van. Why? Because of the current field directors sordid criminal record. That damned David and Al convinced Bennett that this would become an issue that would blow back on Bennett if someone did a simple OSCN.net search on Brian Hobbs. I didn't want to hear about what happened to Brogdon when his guy was outed having an expunged domestic case. It wasn't an issue I said. Hobbs had several not just one, and his dad was a local Chief of Police so it all got swept under the rug and dismissed. But I knew all I needed was to be the last one to talk to Bennett on an issue and no more was heard about the five field directors.


Leslie:   I have no idea what he has on the others on the team. Frankly, I do not care. 

 Eilsel:Yeah, I don't do the “care” thing very well. Not caring if others are hurt or damaged is a big advantage to a person like me.


Leslie: He probably has something on all of you too. And that is why so many of you don’t speak out or don’t unsubscribe from his email list.  

Eilsel:Oh, yeah, like he has blackmailed everyone. Sure, that's the ticket.... I know, I have been begging everyone to unsubscribe and block him on Facebook so you don't learn the truth about me. But it is okay, it is for me, right? I can assure you we will run the GOP in this same manner which is why we locked all the visitors and press out of the State Committee meeting last weekend.


Leslie:  But you should know that he has said to me that he tracks who clicks on what so that he knows what to hit you with.  

Eilsel:Yeah, those are called tracking pixels but I am thinking you are too stupid to understand what those are. The old newsletter system that Al hasn't used in months was able to know who opened links so he knows what interests people. You are stupid though and I can say this and get away with it. If I throw enough mud on the wall some of might stick, right?


Leslie:  So, I would suggest that you guys stop feeding the beast and get away from him and David Van.  

Eilsel:Yeah, neither one did anything to me other than trying to keep Bennett centered and given honest advice so by all means make both of them pariahs. I do not want them telling the truth and providing evidence that I lied and am a horrible person so by all means block them.


Leslie:   There are a lot of campaigns coming up and I will not volunteer or assist with any campaign that is working with either David Van or Al Gerhart. They are toxic and they will destroy your organization from the inside, if you give them a single opening. Kind of like cockroaches. 

 Eilsel:Yeah, if you know what is good for your idiot butt, you better not let me catch you reading what they write or talking to them. They might do what I did to John Bennett, start running his campaign while feeding info to Ronda Vulliement Smith who was running candidates against Bennett. They will turn decades long allies and friends against each other. Oh, wait, that was me. They will tell you who you can be friends with and who you can talk to. Oh, crap, that is me too. They will close off transparency and kick out visitors and spouses at the GOP meetings. Oh, crap, that was me too.