Tulsa Republican Mens Club
by Darren Gantz:
WE HAVE MOVED to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ 6175 E. 61st on 61st just West of Sheridan next to Goldie's!
We want to welcome you to our monthly meeting October 12th. We open at 11:30 in their brand new meeting room and we will start at 12 noon. This meeting will be jammed packed with information on state questions from State Senator Dan Newberry, State Rep. Glen Mulready, Oklahoma Policy Institute, Oklahomans for Food, Farm & Family, and maybe more. We will have voters guides and candidates who just might have some yard signs. Volunteer opportunities are abundant. Our goal is to be fun and informative so bring a friend they might when a DOOR Prize!!!
Lunch is $13 includes, lunch, drink, dessert, tax, and tip for the table servers. This will be a great meeting bring a friend your freedom may be in your hands there is a ton to talk about and we will get to all of the questions.
- State Question 776: Constitutional Amendment on the Death Penalty
- State Question 777: Constitutional Limits on Regulation of Agriculture
- State Question 779: Sales Tax for Education
- State Questions 780 & 781: Criminal Justice Reform
- State Question 790: Use of Public Resources for Religious Purposes
- State Question 792: Alcohol Law Reform