October 12th @ 11:30 am
WE HAVE MOVED
locations to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ 6175 E. 61st on 61st just West of Sheridan next to Goldie's!
Our goal is to be fun and informative so bring a friend they might win a DOOR Prize!!! Lunch is $13 includes, lunch, drink, dessert, tax, and tip for the table servers.
We open at 11:30 in their brand new meeting room and we will start at 12 noon. This meeting will be jammed packed with information on state questions from: Steve Kunzweiler, Tulsa County D.A., State Rep. Glenn Mulready, Tyler Parette, who is our Outreach and Operations Associate for OK Policy team member, Bud Scott Director, Attorney, and Campaign Manager, he is representing Oklahomans for Food, Farm & Family, Tom Buchanan President of Oklahoma Farm Bureau, Farmer and Rancher in Jackson County, and District Manager Luggert Altus Irrigation District and Oklahoma Water Board and Spokesman for SQ 777.
This will be a great meeting bring a friend your freedom may be in your hands there is a ton to talk about and we will get to all of the questions.
- State Question 776: Constitutional Amendment on the Death Penalty
- State Question 777: Constitutional Limits on Regulation of Agriculture
- State Question 779: Sales Tax for Education
- State Questions 780 & 781: Criminal Justice Reform
- State Question 790: Use of Public Resources for Religious Purposes
- State Question 792: Alcohol Law Reform